Are you interested in coming to Cornville Regional Charter School next year?
Please complete a letter of intent below, however, if there are more letters of intent received than there are available seats, a lottery will be held. Completed letters of intent received after the deadline of March 1st will not be eligible for the lottery and will be placed on a waiting list. The waiting list order will be decided in a lottery type fashion in March and after that it will be in order of receipt.
If you have a child who will be in Kindergarten through 8th grade next year, please come check us out. We would be honored to provide your child with the best possible academic experience. Our school office is open from 8:00 to 4:30, Monday through Friday. Call (207) 474-8503 for more information. we encourage you to look at our most current brochure by clicking here.
Please download the Intent to Enroll form and return.
If you are looking to enroll for the remainder of this year (2015-2016), please contact email@example.com.
Once a student begins to attend CRCS Charter School, they retain their seat until they withdraw
Next year we are increasing our enrollment from 120 to 132 This means that we anticipate having approximately 12 seats will available at the 5 year old level (traditionally Kindergarten). This will give us approximately 15 students at each age level for peer and social. We are in the process of accepting Letters of Intent for the 2015-2016 school year.
The first step is to complete a Letter of Intent, which can be found by clicking here.
- Siblings and children of staff: All siblings of admitted students will be placed prior to holding a lottery. CRCS shall also give enrollment preference to children of the school’s full-time employees, as long as they constitute no more than 10% of the school’s total student population.
- CRCS may limit admission to pupils according to given age group(s) or grade level(s) and may make modifications as to the number of students in any particular grade to accommodate staffing exigencies and attrition patterns.
- Applicants: All names of remaining students who have submitted completed applications will be given bingo numbers and placed in a bingo ball if there are more applicants than slots for a specific grade level.
- Drawing: Beginning with kindergarten, as each ball is drawn, the student will be admitted or placed on the waiting list.
- Siblings of admitted students: When a student is admitted, their siblings’ names are automatically drawn. If there is space, the siblings are admitted as well. If not, they will be placed on the wait-list.
- Admitted students: Parents of accepted students will meet with the school director for orientation and receive enrollment paperwork. This admittance remains in effect until they graduate or transfer.
- Waitlisted students: If there is no longer space available, the student will be placed on the wait-list in the order that his or her name was drawn. If an opening occurs in a given grade, students on the wait list will be contacted according to their order on the waitlist.
- Students who apply to CRCS after the lottery date: These students will be conditionally admitted only if space is available. If space is not available, they will be placed on the wait-list in the order that their completed application is received.
CRCS accepts all applications and does not discriminate based on sex, race, color, religion, handicaps or disabilities