Current recruitment is completed for the 2012-2013 school year. Watch here for information for the 2014-2015 application process. If there are more applications than there are available places, a lottery will be held.
• Siblings and children of staff: All siblings of admitted students will be placed prior to holding a lottery. CRCS shall also give enrollment preference to children of the school’s full-time employees, as long as they constitute no more than 10% of the school’s total student population.
• Applicants: All names of remaining students who have submitted completed applications will be given bingo numbers and placed in a bingo ball.
• Drawing: Beginning with kindergarten, as each ball is drawn, the student will be admitted or placed on the waiting list.
• Siblings of admitted students: When a student is admitted, their siblings’ names are automatically drawn. If there is space, the siblings are admitted as well. If not, they will be placed on the wait-list.
• Admitted students: Parents of accepted students will meet with the school director for orientation and receive enrollment paperwork. This admittance remains in effect until they graduate or transfer.
• Waitlisted students: If there is no longer space available, the student will be placed on the wait-list in the order that his or her name was drawn. If an opening occurs in a given grade, students on the wait list will be contacted according to their order on the waitlist.
• Students who apply to CRCS after the lottery date: These students will be conditionally admitted only if space is available. If space is not available, they will be placed on the wait-list in the order that their completed application is received.